Thursday, November 21, 2013

Getting off the ground!

I'm so very excited about this new collaboration I can hardly contain myself. Lots of ideas swimming through my head! As I have been going through some of the more recent pet photos I have done so that I could post them on the Facebook page and the new Furtografie Atlanta website gallery, I came across some fun outtakes that I thought I would share with you.

This is my dear friend Amber and Ted's doggie Hunter, he's flying! Amber and I had a good laugh at this in-motion shot.

 


These cuties are my brother and sister-in-law's doggies Monroe and Ladybug. Apparently Monroe was not ready for her close-up! 

This one of Damara and Jeremy's youngest son Lucas patting big ol' Max's head is just too sweet. He is such a patient doggie, you should have seen Lucas crawling all over him!


That's it for now, still getting used to the idea of a blog, but it will be fun to share things like this with you all that might not make the "official" page! Thanks for visiting! And check out www.furtografieatlanta.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment